List of Events
Thursday, September 16, 2016
- 7:00 PM – Locals and early arrivals are invited to gather at Pat & John Lewis' home, 2046 Almendra Ct., Paso Robles, for appetizers. Please bring whatever you want to drink.
Friday, Setpember 17, 2016
- 5:30 PM - No host gathering in the patio at A-Town Diner, 7305 El Camino Real, Atascadero, for original Virgil’s burgers and other items on their menu.
- 8:00 PM - Attend an AHS high school football game. It is scheduled to be a home game.
Saturday, Setpember 18, 2016
- 10:00 AM - Tour the AHS campus. Hosted by AHS Leadership Class. Meet at faculty parking/main entrance.
- 1:00 PM - Tour the newly renovated Veterans Memorial Building (now City Hall). Hosted by Atascadero Historical Society. Meet in front of the main entrance, facing the Sunken Gardens.
- 5:00 PM - Social hour and dinner at Portola Inn, 6650 Portola Road, Atascadero.
Sunday, Setpember 19, 2016
- 10:00 AM - No host brunch at Guest House Grill, 8783 El Camino Real, Atascadero (Oaks Shopping Center).
- SIGN UP for a tour after Brunch - visit the Faces of Freedom memorial on Morro Road adjoining Atascadero Lake. If enough classmates want to attend a tour of the Faces of Freedom, the committee will try and get Mark Greenaway, the artist behind the monument, to lead the tour.